I have been hit or miss online this week ... I feel like I have sooo much going on and so many things I need to do. For some reason, I thought it would be smart to reorganize my kitchen cabinets - now, half way through it, I'm asking myself why I would have thought this was a good idea?! Do you ever do stuff like that? You would think I would learn!!
I also have to say that I had the most page views in a single day on Thursday!! I have been averaging around 2,000 (give or take a little depending on the day) every day .... but I had almost 6,000 page views on that day!! I was beyond ecstatic!
Here's a look at what happened around my little spot of the blogging world this week:
Let's Get Social Sunday #25 - Don't forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! Meet some other bloggers and make new friends!
On Monday, I shared Frito Pie. It's such an easy meal and it'll stretch a pound of hamburger to feed at least 8 people!
All My Bloggy Friends #51 - the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight! Don't forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I'd love to see you there! :)
Sweet & Spicy Steak Stir Fry - This is one of my favorite stir fry recipes! It's sooo quick and tasty - and it's a little bit different from your typical stuff!
Death By Chocolate Poke Cake - ummmmm, there really are no words to describe this, except "love" ..... it's a chocoholics dream come true! It's chocolate layered with chocolate, more chocolate and even more chocolate!! You'll wanna check this one out! ;)
Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:
1. Peanut Butter Chocolate Monkey Cake from Bird On A Cake - This is probably one of the cutest cakes I've seen in awhile! Love it and the flavor combo is a huge bonus! ;)
2. Mediterranean Baked Chicken from The Clever Carrot - I need to try this - I love every single thing about this dish!
3. Ridiculously Easy Way To Drain A Toddler Pool from Joyful Abode - Have y'all ever had one of those "duh, why didn't I think of that" moments? This pin was totally one of those for me!! love this idea!
4. Caprese Lasagna Roll-Ups from Life As A Lifthouse - So simple and I love the idea of switching up a classic dish.
5. Mozzarella Tomato Black Olive and Cucumber Salad from My Turn For Us - I love all the fresh veggies and I think it would be a great way to use up stuff from the garden or farmer's market! Not to mention, this just sounds like summer food! :)