Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs

Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs - cheesy deliciousness wrapped in refrigerated biscuit dough, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs! #cheese #appetizers #bread

Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs 1a
I have to tell y'all, as I have gotten older, I have found my mind is not what it used to be. If I don't make a list, I won't remember it. Do you ever feel like that too?

Most days, I have so much stuff swirling around in my head between, homeschooling my kiddos, running a house, blog stuff and just life in genereal. It's too much info to proces and keep straight without lists and calendars. 

Wednesday is when our local ads come out. I have a "process" I go through every week .... I go through all of the ads and write down things from the circular that I think are a really good deal or things I may want to incorporate into our dinner. Then, I start planning our menu and finish it off with a grocery list.  

I usually make my own French Bread becasue I'm too cheap to buy it .... or at least, that's my intention! I can't tell you how many times I've remembered at the very last minute that I forgot to make bread ... too many times. That's when having things like canned biscuits and a cheese block come in handy! 

My kiddos think these Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs are the bomb .... hence the name! :) Whether you forget to pick up or make bread for your spaghetti dinner .... or just want a fun and easy appetizer - this recipe is a keeper!

Just a side note - if your family prefers Cheddar cheese, it's just as tasty! ;)

Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs - cheesy deliciousness wrapped in refrigerated biscuit dough, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs! #cheese #appetizers #bread

Today, you can find me over at Juggling Act Mama with these easy and delicious Garlic and Herb Cheese Bombs! I'll see y'all over there! :)


Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs - cheesy deliciousness wrapped in refrigerated biscuit dough, brushed with butter, garlic and herbs! #cheese #appetizers #bread

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries #baconmonth #putsomepiginit #cheese
Loaded Bacon and Cheese Fries

This Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake is pure comfort food! Wide egg noodles and a meaty sauce with a creamy middle layer, all topped with Cheddar cheese! #comfortfood #easydinnerideas #pasta
Beefy Sour Cream Noodle Bake

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment