Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekend Round-Up {7-27-13}

MelissaAndDoug.com- Over 2,000 Unique and Exciting Toys for Children of All Ages! Click here!

lbgc - weekend round-up

I've realized something in the last week - since Google Reader went away earlier this month, I have really tried to find a suitable replacement .... so far, I think I like Feedly the most. The problem is, when I knew Google Reader was closing, I put off finding a different RSS source until I really had no choice. Because of this, I get some of my blogs in my email .... and others are only over on BlogLovin' ... while others over over on Feedly. I realized the other day that there were a whole bunch of blogs I just hadn't seen updates from for quite awhile! I have slowly been trying to go through my emails and BlogLovin' to make sure I am following everyone over on Feedly. I sincerely apologize if I haven't been stopping by and if I haven't seen your posts! :/  Once everything is sorted out, I will probably just delete everything and start fresh ..... it has been so frustrating. Have you handled Google Reader leaving well? Did you procrastinate like me?!

Last year, I hosted an "It's Fall Y'all linky party" and got such a great response from it. I decided I wanted to do it again this year, but this time, with co-hosts! I've rounded up a great bunch of ladies to help and I am so excited to start! Be sure to keep an eye out for when it will be starting in September - anything and everything Fall related is welcome! Recipes, DIY, crafts, printables, decorating, etc ..... 

Here's a look at what happened around my little spot of the blogging world this week:



LGSS Collage2

Let's Get Social Sunday #30 - Don't forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! We are on 9 different blogs every week, so this is a super great opportunity! Were also introducing Lisa from Cooking with Curls as a permanent host! We're so excited to have her on board with us - Be sure to stop by tomorrow and meet some other bloggers and make new friends!

Classic Fried Fish

Classic Fried Fish .... Nothing fancy here, just plain and simple goodness!

lbgc - all my bloggy friends2

All My Bloggy Friends #56 - the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight (Saturday)! Don't forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I'd love to see you there! :)

Taco Pasta Salad 2

This Taco Pasta Salad is da bomb .... do people even say that any more? It's easily my favorite pasta salad - so, so yummy!

Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Everyone loves these {Copycat} Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits - you will love how easy they are to make at home!

Pineapple Teriyaki Burger

Need a new burger twist? Try these Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers!

__________________________________________________________


Five things I pinned this week that you should see too:


1. Indian Curry Turkey Meatballs from A New York Foodie - so flavorful!

2. Can I Get You A Drink - 17 Ideas from Family Home and Life - great round-up of drinks!

3. Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry  from Diddles & Dumplings - This just sounds delicious!

4. Mediterranean Piccata from Memories by the Mile - I had to pin this for Brian! I know he would love this!

5. Greek Orange and Olive Salad from Cooking with Curls - A simple salad!



Some blog stats from this week:

Most popular post this week: {Copycat} Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits 
Biggest referring site this week: Pinterest
Blog that referred the most people: Lady Behind the Curtain
Most searched phrase: alfredo sauce
Facebook fans: 7,806
Twitter followers: 1,100
Pinterest followers: 12,377
Instagram followers: 63
Average visit duration: 4:25

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved


FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'FlickrRSSImage Map


No comments:

Post a Comment