Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cinco de Mayo Round-Up - More than 100 recipes!!

This Cinco de Mayo Round-Up has more than 100 Mexican/Tex-Mex recipes from your favorite food bloggers! #CincoDeMayo #Mexican #roundup

Cinco de Mayo Round-Up - More than 100 Mexican/Tex-Mex recipes from your favorite food bloggers! #CincoDeMayo #Mexican #roundup



Hi friends! I am so excited to be able to share this round-up with y'all!! Seriously, I have been waiting for months!! It will come as no surprise to you that I love Mexican and Tex-Mex food. If Brian asks me where I want to go for dinner, nine times out of ten, it's going to be some kind of Mexican joint!

Thanks to some of my bloggy friends, I have rounded-up more then 100 (that's more than one hundred, folks!!) Mexican, Southwest or Tex-Mex recipes to help you in your Cinco de Mayo celebrations! Of course, if you're anything like me, you'll be using this round-up year round! :)


Because you can never have too many great Mexican recipes in my opinion, be sure to hop over to Pinterest and check out what all of my bloggy friends are pinning to my Cinco de Mayo group board too!

Follow Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes's board Cinco de Mayo - Group Board on Pinterest.

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice is an economical dinner idea! It's versatile too - use shrimp, pork, ham or Spam in place of the chicken! The possibilities are endless with this basic recipe - It's a great way to re-purpose leftovers! #rice #dinner
Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice

Homemade Gnocchi - an Italian potato dumpling that is easy to make at home and tastes great in your favorite recipes! #Italian #PotatoRecipe #dumpling
Homemade Gnocchi

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment