Sunday, April 20, 2014

Perfect Lemonade

Happy Easter, y'all! I have a recipe I need to share with y'all for Spring and Summer - my Perfect Lemonade! Is there a more cool and refreshing drink when the weather warms up?! This lemonade had the perfect balance for sweet and tart. Serve it up at your next get-together! #lemons #lemonade #beverage

Perfect Lemonade - Is there a more cool and refreshing drink when the weather warms up?! This lemonade has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Serve it up at your next get-together! #lemons #lemonade #beverage



This is my kiddos' favorite summertime drink! My oldest son, Elijah, always asks me what I do to the lemonade to make it taste so good. I usually tell him that I stuck my foot in it or that I have mad lemonade skills ..... but I don't think he believes me! :)

No need to stick your foot in this lemonade ... it truly is perfect! Your family will think you have mad lemonade skills with this Perfect Lemonade too!

Perfect Lemonade - Is there a more cool and refreshing drink when the weather warms up?! This lemonade has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Serve it up at your next get-together! #lemons #lemonade #beverage


Today, you can find me over at All She Cooks with my monthly contributor post. I'm sharing my recipe for Perfect Lemonade! I'll see y'all over there. Click this link to be magically transported to the recipe over at Jessica's place! :)

Perfect Lemonade - Is there a more cool and refreshing drink when the weather warms up?! This lemonade has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Serve it up at your next get-together! #lemons #lemonade #beverage

Other Posts You May Enjoy:


Strawberry Shortcakes with Lemon Cream Sauce - This classic Strawberry Shortcake dessert gets a delicious flavor boost with the addition of Lemon Cream Sauce! It's the perfect pair! #strawberries #lemon #Spring #Summer #dessert
Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Cream Sauce

Horchata - a refreshing Mexican drink made with rice & cinnamon #Mexican #drink #beverage #cinnamon
Horchata

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

Family Game LBGC Signature 3

No comments:

Post a Comment