Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall 2013 Printables

Does life ever really slow down? I mean, it seems like I am forever saying, "things will slow down when _______ {fill in the blank}" .... I'm done with this  project ... or in the summer ... or when the baby takes a nap ... or whenever that time is that never really seems to happen! Most days, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off ... I have so many things going on at once most of the time! I know some of y'all totally get it. 

Fall Printables Collage



Anyways, I decided to make some printables as a way to unwind and play .... and I needed some new Fall printables on the blog for this year, right?!

You could easily use these sheets as cupcake toppers or you can use them as tags. The choice is yours. As always, I recommend sending them to a place like Staples to be printed off - it saves your ink and the quality is just so good! You can get the prints for less than $1.00/page!

Just a reminderYou can download the image for your own personal use - You may not claim the image as your own, re-sell, or redistribute it. You can pin these images - You may also share the link to this post for your friends or family to get the printables for themselves. 

Fall Cupcake Toppers 1


Fall Cupcake Toppers 2


Fall Cupcake Toppers 3

Fall Cupcake Toppers or Tags 3

Welcome Fall
Welcome Fall

Pumpkin Cupcake ToppersTags
Pumpkins - Cupcake Toppers/Tags

Leaves Cupcake ToppersTags
Leaves - Cupcake Toppers/Tags

Apple Cupcake ToppersTags
Apples - Cupcake Toppers/Tags

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

fall-bucket-list


fall-printable-8x10


I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment