Monday, September 2, 2013

Simple Pasta with Pepperoni and Mushrooms with Snack Cups and Smiles

The calendar may say it's September, but it still very much feels like summer here in Phoenix. Since it's our first year out here, I'm not really sure when it cools down?! When I need a quick and easy meal idea - or when it's just too darn hot to cook much - I turn to dishes like this Simple Pasta with Pepperoni and Mushrooms.

Simple Pasta with Pepperoni and Mushrooms
Today, you can find me over at Snack Cups and Smiles. Be sure to stop on by for the recipe and tell Angie "hello" while you're there! :)

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

cowboy spaghetti
Cowboy Spaghetti

Shrimp Scampi 3
Shrimp Scampi with Pasta

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment