Sunday, September 22, 2013

Update - One Pot Goulash

I've got an updated picture for my One Pot Goulash today. Considering it's one of the most popular posts on my blog, it really needed an update, don't you think? Here is the before and after ....

Goulash Before and After Collage



As many of you know, I am going through and updating some of my older pictures. This is just one of many to be updated! I'm still a little embarrassed from some of my earlier pictures. I know many of them could be better! So, I'm working on them! :)

Goulash 1

This One Pot Goulash is probably in the top 10 favorite dishes of my family. It's simple, affordable and makes plenty to feed a small army! If you would like the recipe, be sure to visit my original One Pot Goulash post HERE.

Goulash 4

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment