Sunday, September 15, 2013

Update - Cinnamon Banana Cake

No new recipe today. Instead, there's another updated picture for y'all. I noticed this Cinnamon Banana Cake has been getting a lot of attention lately on Pinterest ... with a really cruddy picture. I'm not even sure where all of the recent attention is coming from - but I do know that I'm kind of embarrassed by some of my earlier pictures. I figured it was high time to fix some of that. 


Cinnamon Banana Cake Before and After Collage

I'm still learning about this whole photography thing. One thing that I absolutely love about living in Phoenix is the abundance of natural light! I think that has been one of the biggest changes for me. When we lived in North Carolina, it seemed like it was always cloudy ... always raining - and I was constantly fighting with the weather. 

When I first started blogging, I never thought I could have pictures like some of the bigger name, cool bloggers and I never really put a lot of effort into my pictures. I know I still have a long ways to go .... but when I look back, I can see I have already come so far. 

Over the past few months, I have made more  of an effort to see what works and what doesn't work for me. I hope y'all will be patient with me as I go back through and update old pictures ... and possibly update them again down the road. The truth is, I wish I would have known a year and a half ago how important all of these things were .... the lesson is being learned now! :) 

I have had several people ask me what I'm doing different with my pictures - and it's been such a motivational thing to me for people to notice and comment. I sincerely appreciate all of the positive feedback! :)

If you would like the recipe, be sure to visit my post for Cinnamon Banana Cake HERE


I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment