Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update - Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole

Another day and another update for y'all! This time, I've updated the picture of my Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole. I think beans have to be one of the hardest things to take pictures of ...... they just don't help themselves in pictures, ya know? I also hate taking pictures of rice ...... they never look "right" to me.

Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole before and after Collage

Needless to say, this was another case where I thought the original picture needed some help. I won't even tell you what I think the first picture looks like to me - let's just say it rhymes with "comet." I think that original picture didn't do this dish justice at all. It really is a tasty and easy meatless dish - and it's very economical - the picture just left a lot to be desired! I can't imagine anyone looking at that first plate and saying, "I want some of that" ..... and for anyone who looked beyond the picture and pinned it or tried it based off the ingredients, I appreciate it! :)

I have actually posed that question - how important are pictures when determining whether to try a recipe or not - to my readers. I would say there was about a 60/40 split - with 60% of my readers saying that pictures are indeed important ..... the other 40% mostly based their opinion on the ingredients list or ease of preparation.

Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole3

I'm hoping that by revamping the picture for this dish, it will bring it some new interest - maybe the 60% who may not have given this dish a second thought with that horrible picture, will look at this one and at least give it a second chance! ;) If you'd like to get the recipe, you can find the original post HERE.

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map

 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment