Saturday, September 7, 2013

Update - Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake

No new recipe today! Instead, I am sharing an updated picture of my Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake. It's amazing what a difference a year makes!

BeforeAfter Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake Collage



Truth be told, when I first started blogging, I had no idea what I was doing. Sometimes, I still don't know - but, that's another story. :) I have learned a whole lot in the last year and a half ... and I am sure there is still so much to learn (Hello, figuring out exactly what SEO is and how to optimize it - what?!?) On top of the blog stuff, I'm still trying to figure out the whole photography thing. What works, what doesn't work .... lighting, mood, editing, etc .... It's almost like speaking a foreign language to me. This blog is a work in progress .... because that sounds better than it being called a hot mess.

I will eventually be going back through my old posts and replacing all of my cruddy pictures with ones that I hope, look better and more appetizing! I would love for you to stop by and check out my old post for Beefy Jalapeno Corn Bake - with the updated picture! :)

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment