Sunday, August 11, 2013

Southwest Bubble Bake

Have y'all ever hear of a "bubble bake" before? For those of you who may not have, it's basically biscuits topped with any assortment of ingredients and then baked. To me, it's is similar to a deep dish pizza - kinda. Since my family enjoys Mexican and Southwest inspired food, I decided to make a Southwest Bubble Bake - it's super duper easy and it's oooh, so good. But don't take my word for it, go ahead and make one for yourself! :)

Southwest Bubble Bake 2


Today, you can find me over at Kathe with an E. I'm sharing my recipe for Southwest Bubble Bake! I'll see y'all over there! :) Click HERE to be taken directly to the recipe!!


LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Enchilada Stuffed Shells
Enchilada Stuffed Shells

Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Featured at Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms, Chocolate, Chocolate and More and The Crafty Blog Stalker


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment