Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekend Round-Up {8-10-13}

lbgc - weekend round-up

What a week! I don't even know where to start y'all! 

The kids went back to school this week (yay for schedules and structure again!) ... I received TWO very lovely emails from two different Love Bakes Good Cakes readers that just totally made my week and then, to top it all off, I am officially a Brand Ambassador for Immaculate Baking!! I don't think my smile could be much bigger! :) This has been a great week!

Here's a look at what happened around my little spot of the blogging world this week:


Let's see what else happened in my world this week!

LGSS Collage2

Let's Get Social Sunday #32 - Don't forget to join us tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 6 am Eastern time when the next party goes live! We are on 9 different blogs every week, so this is a super great opportunity! Be sure to stop by tomorrow and meet some other bloggers and make new friends!

First Day of School Collage

First Day of School printables (Preschool - 12th Grade) -They're free for personal use! :)

lbgc - all my bloggy friends2

All My Bloggy Friends #58 - the party is still live and closes at 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight (Saturday)! Don't forget to join us every Tuesday morning at 7 am Eastern time when the party goes live! I'd love to see you there! :)

Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice

This Ham & Pineapple Fried Rice is an easy weeknight meal! It starts with leftover rice and ham - and it's a meal the whole family will enjoy!

Italian Meatloaf 2

Italian-Style Meatloaf - classic comfort food with an Italian twist!

Summer Peaches with Caramel & Pound Cake

This month's Lady Behind the Curtain dessert challenge was "peaches and cream" ... I came up with this simple, quick and easy Summer Peaches with Caramel & Pound Cake!

BBQ Pork on Homemade Onion Rolls

BBQ Pork on Homemade Onion Rolls are great for tailgating or for a great weeknight meal idea!

__________________________________________________________


Some blog stats from this week:

Most popular post this week: One Pot Goulash 
Biggest referring site this week: Facebook
Blog that referred the most people: Free Homeschool Deals
Most searched phrase: homemade alfredo sauce
Facebook fans: 8,483
Twitter followers: 1,148
Pinterest followers: 12,589
Instagram followers: 75
Average visit duration: 3:42


I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved


FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'FlickrRSSImage Map


No comments:

Post a Comment