Tuesday, October 1, 2013

All My Bloggy Friends #66

lbgc - all my bloggy friends2

Welcome to All My Bloggy Friends - week #66! I'm so glad you stopped by! Feel free to link up anything family-friendly ... or just browse all the great stuff my bloggy friends share! Either way, thanks for being here! :)

If you don't already, I would love for you to follow me on Facebook - you can even do it right here:



Just a reminder, all of the features will be pinned to my Pinterest board as well as shared on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!

Without further ado ... onto the features from last week! Drum roll .....

The most viewed link was:

Homemade Hot Cocoa

Homemade Instant Hot Cocoa from The Pin Junkie

My personal favorites from last week's party:

Features Collage {10-1-13}

Top to bottom - Left to right:

Pringles Can Scarecrow - Pam's Party and Practical Tips


Maple Leaf Frappe - Peanut Butter and Peppers

Halloween Pudding Parfait - Hot Eats and Cool Reads

Asian Quinoa Salad - The First Year Blog

Fiesta Lasagna - Dizzy Busy and Hungry

Buttery Shrimp Casserole - A Little Claireification

Easiest Pumpkin Cheesecake - Erica's Recipes


**Don't forget to stop by With A Blast to see Linda's faves as well :) 



AMBF rules

If you're new to the party or if you were featured and you would like a button, you can find them HERE.










Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment