Wednesday, October 9, 2013

#Dinner4Two with Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets

Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets #shop #cbias #SocialFabric #dinner4two #dinner #skillet #skillets #food

When you think of easy dinner ideas, what kinds of food comes to mind? I don't know about you, but I have seen many "skillet" meals popping up around the web lately. With only one pan to dirty, what's not to love, right? 

Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets #shop #cbias #SocialFabric #dinner4two #dinner #skillet #skillets #food
Like many families, our life is just plain busy. Busy with necessary things and there's just not much time for "fun" things. Since Brian and I are always more focused on our family unit as a whole, we rarely have time for just us. Judging from my Facebook friends responses to my question asking how often they have a date night - many of you know what I'm talking about - you're in the same boat as my family. Having five children in our house also makes those "date nights" a little harder and a lot more rare. Between finding a sitter and just the cost of a date night, it's a luxury we often can't afford. 

Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets #shop #cbias #SocialFabric #dinner4two #dinner #skillet #skillets #food

One of our solutions is to have a date night at home. It saves us a ton of money - and we still have time for just the two of us to reconnect. When we have the opportunity to eat out, a good dinner is usually the start of our evening - followed by a movie or some other sort of entertainment and lots of talking. When we have date nights at home, it's no different - Dinner, movie and lots of talking! Thankfully, I have some help in the dinner department to make it easy and stress-free for me! 

I could (and sometimes do) make a meal completely from scratch ..... but occasionally, I like to take some shortcuts in the kitchen so I can focus on other things. Have you looked a the frozen food section of your local grocery store lately? Have you seen all of the options out there?! There are literally tons of them! Although there are many choices, I chose the Stouffer's Satisfying Meals - Grilled Asiago Chicken & Penne Pasta. It caught my eye because of how easy and convenient they are! Everything is already in the bag - the pasta, chicken, broccoli and sauce - and it all cooks in one skillet - and did I mention, it's soooooo EASY! The best thing for me was, this looks very similar to a dish I already make at home - which means I know Brian will like it too!

Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets #shop #cbias #SocialFabric #dinner4two #dinner #skillet #skillets #food

I know some of you may not get to spend the time having a date night for whatever circumstances. Brian and I almost enjoy our dinner date nights at home more than going out. With easy and convenient meals that you can prepare at home, it doesn't have to expensive or difficult. When you need that time to reconnect with your spouse or significant other, grab a bag of Stouffer's Satisfying Meals, stuff for a side salad and a loaf of bread from the bakery - and have a date night at home! One skillet ... no babysitter ... and it is easy to work into your budget or schedule. Stouffer's Satisfying Meals makes #Dinner4Two so easy and affordable!

Be sure to check out the rest of the pictures from my shopping trip over on Google+

Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillets #shop #cbias #SocialFabric #dinner4two #dinner #skillet #skillets #food

There are 4 tasty Stouffer's Satisfying Skillets to choose from: Braised Beef and Roasted Red Skin Potatoes, Creamy Chicken and Dumplings, Grilled Asiago Chicken & Penne Pasta or Savory Meatballs & Penne Pasta.

For even more information, be sure to check out all of the Nestle products available at your local Walmart. You can also find them on Twitter and on Facebook.

Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map

 Foodie Friends Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment