Friday, October 18, 2013

Round-Up Help

Hi friends! I'm hoping that some of you may be willing to lend me some help! Instead of pestering everyone continuously about needing links for round-ups, I am hoping that some of my bloggy friends will let me know that their blogs are "safe" to link to! If you would like to see exactly how your posts would be used, you can see my 100+ 30 minutes (or less) Meal Ideas post. I am asking permission to link to your blog posts with a thumbnail picture (using either InLinkz or LinkyTools) and possibly the use of your picture in the collage. If you're ok with that, I just need you to enter you blog url in the document below so I can add you to my "safe" list! Thanks in advance, y'all! :)


Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment