Thursday, October 17, 2013

Caramel Apples

I know the internet is flooded with all things pumpkin right now .... and I love me some pumpkin! But sometimes, I want some of the other Fall flavors - and one of my favorite non-pumpkin foodies in the Fall is Caramel Apples!

Caramel Apples 2

You can find me over at Memories by the Mile (<-- Click Wanda Ann's website name to go there!) today with my super simple Caramel Apple recipe! I hope you'll join Wanda Ann and I over there! :)

Caramel Apple

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Caramel Apple Snickers Salad

Caramel Apple Snickers Salad

4th of July Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Glaze

4th of July Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Glaze

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!

Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment