Tuesday, October 29, 2013

All My Bloggy Friends #70

lbgc - all my bloggy friends2

Welcome to All My Bloggy Friends - week #70! I'm so glad you stopped by! Feel free to link up anything family-friendly ... or just browse all the great stuff my bloggy friends share! Either way, thanks for being here! :)

I do wanna let y'all know that we have some BIG changes coming to the party next week - you won't wanna miss it! I'm super stoked and i'm pretty sure y'all are gonna love it, too!

If you don't already, I would love for you to follow me on Facebook - you can even do it right here:



Just a reminder, all of the features will be pinned to my Pinterest board as well as shared on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!

Without further ado ... onto the features from last week! Drum roll .....

Last week's most viewed link was:

Pepperoni Twirls
Pepperoni Twirls from Dizzy Busy and Hungry

My personal favorites from last week's party:

Features Collage {10-29-13}

Top to bottom - Left to right:

French Toast Casserole - Dominick Costa


Easy Halloween Candy Jars - Vintage, Paint and More

Painted Desert Chili Mix - In Him We Live and Move and Have Our Being

Intoxicating Pumpkin Shooters - On a Wing and a Prayer

Italian Sausage and Pasta in Cream Basil Sauce - Flavor Mosiac

**Don't forget to stop by With A Blast to see Linda's faves as well :) 



AMBF rules

If you're new to the party or if you were featured and you would like a button, you can find them HERE.










Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map

No comments:

Post a Comment