Thursday, October 3, 2013

Quick Dinner Rolls

I have been in a baking mood lately. Although the weather isn't really cooperating here in Phoenix (it's still super warm outside!), you wouldn't know that if you came to my house! I have baked all sorts of breads, desserts and pizza during the last week or two ... things I didn't want to do when it was "summer." 

I'm learning that Phoenix has a whole lot of summer and I'm not sure about the other seasons lol ... so, I'm just rolling with it and going by the calendar. It would be pretty silly of me to post a bunch of summer type stuff when most of the rest of the country is breaking out hoodies, sweatshirts and boots ... and gearing up for bonfires, apple picking and visits to the local pumpkin patch. 

Quick Dinner Rolls

From what I understand, we are about to be bombarded with "snow birds" .... which kinda makes me laugh a little. I grew up in Florida and I was always amazed at how much the population fluctuated seasonally! I'm actually kinda excited to see how it is here - because I have heard that RV towns literally just pop up in the middle of the desert! It seems so foreign to me ...

Any ways, let's talk about those rolls .....

I feel like I should disclose that these Quick Dinner Rolls are not really rolls (at least in my opinion) .... they're more like a cross between a biscuit and a roll. They're perfect for those times when you forget to make bread or if you forget to pick any up at the store. They're super easy to make since you just mix them and bake them. Nothing too complicated. Make them to go with a pot of soup and you're good to go! :)



Quick Dinner Rolls
Printable recipe
Yield: 12 rolls

2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 cup milk
¼ cup mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the cavities of a standard 12-cup muffin tin and set aside. 

In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the flour, milk and mayo; stir just until combined. Divide the batter between the muffin cups.

Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the rolls are puffed and begin to brown.
LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Parmesan Muffins
Parmesan Muffins

Breadmaker French Bread
Breadmaker French Bread

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map


 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment