Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Piña Colada Cookie Trifle

Immaculate Baking sent me coupons and free products through the Immaculate Baking program, hoping that I might write about them. Any and all opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Immaculate-Baking-Co.-300x137

The other day, I really wanted a fun and tropical type of dessert. I debated on whether or not to make cupcakes, but I remembered I had some Coconut Macaroons from Immaculate Baking. I decided to try them out in a super easy Piña Colada Cookie Trifle. It was totally delish, y'all! Give it a try!

Piña Colada Cookie Trifle 2


 Print Friendly and PDF

Piña Colada Cookie Trifle
Printable recipe
Yield: 6 servings

1 pkg. (14 oz.) Immaculate Baking Coconut Macaroon refrigerated cookie dough
3 cups Cool Whip
Desired amount pineapple tidbits
Desired amount shredded coconut

Bake the cookies according to package directions. After they come out of the oven, press them with a metal spatula to flatten them slightly. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.

After the cookies have cooled, chop them into small pieces. In individual trifle bowls, layer 1 chopped cookie, ¼ cup Cool Whip, desired amount to pineapple tidbits and desired amount of shredded coconut. Repeat layers. Top with additional pineapple and coconut if desired.


Piña Colada Cookie Trifle

LBGC other posts you may enjoy

Pina Colada Poke Cake 3
Piña Colada Poke Cake

Better Than Samoas Bars
Better Than Samoas Bars

I hope you enjoy! Shared at thesefun parties!


Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All Rights Reserved

FacebookTwitterPinterestGoogle+BlogLovin'InstagramRSSImage Map

 Foodie Friends Friday SponsoredTweets referral badge

No comments:

Post a Comment